Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Military GHOST - ROBLOX ARENA maps

Featured Replies

GHOST - ROBLOX ARENA

This a current modern day version of GhostRO's game simply with a payment because it is their full game. Nobody on this website could or wanted to do it when I requested so
I took matters in my own damn hands. I won't take this down until Ghost - ROBLOX shuts down or DarkBlox takes it down themselves, I won't let a pedofile just run wild scot-free.


If you pay, its all yours. It has everything from systems, to VIP areas, backstage, full stage, morphs, Etc.

File Information

Submitter ANAMELESSGHOUL.

Submitted 11/27/25

Category Maps

View File

GHOST - ROBLOX ARENA

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.