Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

SCP RCI - VENTURION

Featured Replies

RCI - VENTURION

RCI – VENTURION isn’t just another SCP map. It’s a fully-scripted, high-quality facility designed to offer an immersive and replayable experience for players and roleplay groups.

Step into a vast site with four carefully designed sectors. From the Science & Medical sector, featuring scripted operating rooms, offices, restrooms, and spawns with custom scripted morphs, to the Class-D Cells sector, which includes multiple cell blocks and an observation room for monitoring experiments; every area is crafted with precision and PBR textures for a realistic environment.

The facility has three unique, custom-scripted SCPs and a creepy abandoned sector where the main SCP resides. It includes bespoke flesh models and textures for a truly unsettling experience. Whether you’re investigating anomalies or containing them, the environment keeps players alert.

Security and MTF forces have full support with scripted morphs, autoteam, and a pre-packaged gun system. All doors use a custom ‘E’ to open system with original models, adding realism to movement

Power management is part of the gameplay with a custom modular generator system. Fuel runs out, malfunctions occur, and individual sectors can lose power, forcing players to refuel or repair using clickable panels. Additionally, a control room system allows you to toggle door power throughout the facility and activate alarm systems, creating dynamic scenarios every session.


( I paid $30 for this, please enjoy it )

Информация о файле

Автор SkylineTravel

Добавлено 28.11.2025

Категория SCP

Просмотреть файл

RCI - VENTURION

  • 4 weeks later...

Hello! Why I can't publish this game? When I try, my studio do not work... (Sorry for my english I'm russian)

  • 2 months later...
  • Author
On 12/21/2025 at 10:32 PM, DUDINHA said:

Hello! Why I can't publish this game? When I try, my studio do not work... (Sorry for my english I'm russian)

That may be an issue on your end, I do not have problems with publishing, try making a ticket to ROBLOX or try looking online for help.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.