Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Cold War Movement Animations

Featured Replies

Hello all.
I am here seeking a download for the movement (walking, running, idle, etc.) animations for the game Cold War - https://www.roblox.com/games/13687899540/Cold-War

I have great respect for the game's developers/studio, and I do not wish to go stealing all their assets- however I do very much enjoy the character animation systems in game and would be delighted if I could experiment with it within studio for some small personal projects. Again, I just want these animations, I do not care for maps, gear, other assets, all that.

Not exactly in a place to trade over anything, or provide a purchase, so I understand if anyone is turned down by that.

Otherwise, shoot me a message. I'll check back here now and again.

Peace 🤙

  • If anyone has a similar animation pack or ids that they'd be willing to provide, I'd love to experiment with those as well- thank you!

Hey, Cold War dev here no you cannot as you can imagine these are highly sensitive files and will never ever be leant out ever not only are these expensive animations just giving them out for someone to "mess around with" is the must unassuring sentence in the human language. Anyway, here's proof that i say that i am with a pic of the M60 and other models ect.

Screenshot 2025-10-27 190341.png

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.