Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS

Featured Replies

So, I been Using Blood Debt assets and using the guns. And spoofing But

Every time I use the Guns, they look like this

Does anyone know how to fix this Problem?

Screenshot 2026-01-02 234724.png

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/3/2026 at 12:51 PM, Gayfer67 said:

So, I been Using Blood Debt assets and using the guns. And spoofing But

Every time I use the Guns, they look like this

Does anyone know how to fix this Problem?

Screenshot 2026-01-02 234724.png

maybe problem is the handle

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.