Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Request Assets :)

Featured Replies

Hi everyone!

Not sure if this is the right place... I want to help buy/asset some stuff that people have wanted, so I want to create this little forum post to allow people to submit anything (FiveM/Roblox) & I'll take a look.

No catches -- the only thing I'd like is a link to your requested item. I can't ensure I'll get to your suggestion but the more upvotes a comment has, the more likely I'll be to purchase it.

If you don't send a link to purchase your requested item I cannot buy it! I do not have a psychic mind :)

No budget btw, but don't go too insane :)

PS: here's how to "like"/upvote a comment:

KLkngUy.png"

  • Author
17 hours ago, rockcollectorcat said:

Something like this:

https://payhip.com/b/SIhv4

Most of them don't have anything but the workspace, I'm looking for one with server storage, scripts and rep storage if u can :D

Hi!

Based on a preliminary look at the product description I don't believe there's any available one that has scripts. It seems like it's sold as an unfinished map (i.e. no scripts). If there's definitive proof there's scripts in the link you sent me I'd be happy to take another look :)

  • Author
On 1/31/2026 at 8:48 AM, Kacper Gretka said:

Problem with all of these is combining it into a .zip will make this seem like it's for terrorists lol. The only boundary I have in terms of purchases are a) no nazi shit and b) no terrorist shit. Though I do like the systems & the british bundle in particular. Will probably buy the weather system (if it lets me; not sure why it says "limited to 1") & the bundle.

  • Author
On 1/30/2026 at 1:56 PM, anaspotatas said:

Either one of these

https://clearlydev.com/product/russian-mobik-smo-conscript-bundle

https://clearlydev.com/product/russian-gear-bundle

I'm not too familiar with the russian military as I'm from the land down under. Are these both (in essence) the same thing? I like the conscript one you sent but I'm not 100% sure if they're the same thing. If they aren't I might buy both; otherwise I'll just buy the first one.

edit: if anyone here that's russian would like to chime in with this pls do ^

Edited by yo hello

  • Author
On 1/30/2026 at 8:37 AM, raptr raptr said:

This looks super sick but that's like 125$ US.. If enough people upvote your comment I'll consider it but I want to make sure I'm able to help as many people as possible!

25 minutes ago, yo hello said:

I'm not too familiar with the russian military as I'm from the land down under. Are these both (in essence) the same thing? I like the conscript one you sent but I'm not 100% sure if they're the same thing. If they aren't I might buy both; otherwise I'll just buy the first one.

edit: if anyone here that's russian would like to chime in with this pls do ^

Well,the main difference is that the second product is a cagpack,meaning you have to manually create the kits,meanwhile the first one comes with premade kits. In the end it's your decision what you buy and I am merely suggesting but if it was up to me,I'd say both.

11 hours ago, yo hello said:

With all due respect this is a 3d model you can probably rip from SketchFab or something similar.. But if you have a Roblox/FiveM equivalent I'll be happy to take a look.

I literally wish I could rip them off from any 3d websites, but considering its less often seen in the internet.. its rarely created and even if you found a model, you'll have to pay which for me.. err, I dont have the money to be able to buy 🥀

but, it would also be great if you have this system too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh96aG4QmZYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh96aG4QmZY

19 hours ago, yo hello said:

Looks pretty interesting! I'll take another look at it here in a few days and probably purchase it. I do love the amount of assets you get for the price.

Id really appreciate if you could publish it here and i believe others would too, its a great package

23 hours ago, yo hello said:

This looks super sick but that's like 125$ US.. If enough people upvote your comment I'll consider it but I want to make sure I'm able to help as many people as possible!

dont do it, i already got a version of it dont buy it

On 1/30/2026 at 2:18 AM, yo hello said:

Hi everyone!

Not sure if this is the right place... I want to help buy/asset some stuff that people have wanted, so I want to create this little forum post to allow people to submit anything (FiveM/Roblox) & I'll take a look.

No catches -- the only thing I'd like is a link to your requested item. I can't ensure I'll get to your suggestion but the more upvotes a comment has, the more likely I'll be to purchase it.

If you don't send a link to purchase your requested item I cannot buy it! I do not have a psychic mind :)

No budget btw, but don't go too insane :)

PS: here's how to "like"/upvote a comment:

KLkngUy.png"

Syrian Civil War Bundle, Hezbollah, SAA, FSA & IS, HTS, YPG - Payhip

I got no idea how to reply but this dosnt need to be in a zip file its just a suggestion, these are some quality cool assets could just send me them in dms or discord?

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.