Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Pathos III 2026/2025 request

Featured Replies

Hello! If anyone could get Pathos III 2025/2026 map (with scripts) it would be amazing.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I mean, I can see pathos shuting down pretty soon so maybe just maybe it will get asseted

This current version is the one shutting down. They are switching to a different version eventually I believe.

  • Author

think you can get that version?

By the way, do you have the game virus border roleplay?

  • 3 weeks later...

For I am the one who asseted the Pathos-III Actors UI in general on pathos why would I be a dev?

On 2/16/2026 at 3:32 PM, Ash Rift said:

Would be nearly impossible unless you got a developer to go rouge.

Anything possible with money ( That I don't have )

2020 pathos + legacy area 3 would be cool

12 hours ago, Wjqbbaa2374 said:

No one will will asset pathos even if you give dev 100k dollars, is very great scpf game

Not talkinga bout sparkle talking about devs who are not there anymore who still have the code/place who don't care if they get in legal trouble.

On 3/20/2026 at 8:48 PM, Wjqbbaa2374 said:

Then when is be asseted

no idea, I don't know anyone who would have it and I don't have money. I would of gotten it if my friend had access as they would of given it too me but they were not a scripter so therefor not having access.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.