Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Im willing to pay 1000 robux for this game.

Featured Replies

the answer is No you can't get scripts and fully working gui just by stealing the game with a executor. The only way you can acquire the game is by contacting the owner and betraying him otherwise your on your own.

  • Author
В 21.02.2026 в 19:50, ferretdabear сказал:

the answer is No you can't get scripts and fully working gui just by stealing the game with a executor. The only way you can acquire the game is by contacting the owner and betraying him otherwise your on your own.

What about decompilers?

You can probally get client sided and local scripts easy with decompiler but anything serversided like tanks team changers etc no shot

  • Author

So, like a year ago I asked a guy to do it, then he answered and showed me the file with the game, I was sceptical and asked for proof, he sent a video where everything worked and he had the hammer icon next to his name in leaderboard, but denied to publish the game. He asked me for higher payment than stated first, so I just stopped answering him after I understood that I couldnt get that much. I still dont know if he tried to scam me or if he was legit.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.