Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Transportation Some CSGWorks vehicles vehicles

Featured Replies

Some CSGWorks vehicles

these are all the CSGWorks vehicles that I currently own (as the time of uploading this) so it's not all of the vehicles, I would appreciate it if someone else uploads the rest of the cars.

the story of me posting these vehicles is that I bought 2 broken scripts from them (the Animated Doors and the Team Changer) I won't give out these scripts since they're broken, but the bottom line is don't buy from CSGWorks, it's a scam, not all of the vehicles even have interiors so be aware of that when downloading the file.

File Information

Submitter Niroutley

Submitted 03/10/26

Category Cars

View File

Some CSGWorks vehicles

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.