Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Military RCE First Released version guns and systems

Featured Replies

  • 2 months later...

how do you fix animations? i know, stupid question.. but they broke animation spoofer

  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I’d like to know how to move the system, because whenever I try, it stops working completely. Even when I add assets to the map, everything stops functioning. Also, one last question: how do I create the crouching and lying-down animations? Thanks.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.