Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Scripted ESCAPE TSUNAMI 4 BRAINROT WITH ADMIN PANEL MODDED

Featured Replies

ESCAPE TSUNAMI 4 BRAINROT WITH ADMIN PANEL MODDED

ESCAPE TSUNAMI 4 BRAINROT WITH ADMIN PANEL MODDED + FULLY SCRIPTED

File Information

Submitter AsTeR

Submitted 03/19/26

Category Scripted

View File

ESCAPE TSUNAMI 4 BRAINROT WITH ADMIN PANEL MODDED

  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have a few questions. I bought a map from you, and the balance is set to 1.13 trillion. I would like it to be 0 everywhere, like in the original game. I also need help giving myself admin permissions in the game. Could you please assist me?

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.