Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Scripted abdamdmad.rbxl

Featured Replies

abdamdmad.rbxl

Hi everyone. I'm back there with bad news. The owner of this account has suddenly passed away from this earth... He had been suffering from cancer for 6 months, and this month, he was unlucky. I'm the brother, of the owner's account. And he told me to upload this file to this site, called: darkblox.net. He told me that It was his favorite site for Roblox developing. His last wish was to make this file game better by someone else. His name was Khusein, I was really sad after I knew he passed away... Rest In Peace...

This is his last ever screenshot I found In his PC. It was taken month ago. He liked tf2 so much last time and he cannot play It normally because of cancer...

20E2A6~1.JPG

File Information

Submitter khusein27340

Submitted 03/19/26

Category Scripted

View File

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.