Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Scripted Blood Debt [FILES]

Featured Replies

Blood Debt [FILES]

BLOOD DEBT ARCHIVE

my first rar archive made by me

contains some guns dexxed from bd
and some files of the main game

password: itriedatleast

Dexxed & Files

File Information

Submitter itsnuqvli

Submitted 03/20/26

Category Scripted

View File

Blood Debt [FILES]

Hey, can you kindly point out that this is my file? It's just that the signs say I created it.

Plus, I published this file on the official DS server spearhead, so I'm banned there.

5 hours ago, px2a said:

Plus, I published this file on the official DS server spearhead, so I'm banned there.

can i have the file?

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.