Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

i need help

Featured Replies

Could someone help me, when I install an ACS Gun and grab a cart from the toolbox and start the game, almost all objects shine too bright as if they were lamps, would anyone know how to help me?

I think it's the bloom but I tried to delete it but it doesn't work, when I start the ACS Gun System the objects glow like lamps

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.