Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Transportation More TRUCKS vehicles

Featured Replies

More TRUCKS

Three trucks I no longer need,

So, I made these awhile back in November-December of 2024, and they were gonna be for a group. But, I lacked a map dev and a bunch of other stuff to make that game come to fruition. So with that in mind, I'm freeing the rest of the trucks that went with it!

Comes with:

Aid 155 - 2020 Ford F-450 XLT / Braun Northwest Type 1 Ambulance,

Aid 255 - 2014 Ford F-450 / Braun Northwest Type 1 Ambulance,

Engine 255 - 2003 American LaFrance Eagle / Becker Engine,

These vehicles have:

Chassis installed,

No ELS, or functioning wee woos,

No headlights, as far as I'm aware.,

File Information

Submitter IllinoisDivision

Submitted 04/15/26

Category Cars

View File

More TRUCKS

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.