Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Transportation 1981 American LaFrance Century, I made this truck for a 1980 vehicles

Featured Replies

1981 American LaFrance Century, I made this truck for a 1980

1981 American LaFrance Century,

I made this truck for a 1980's based game, and unfortunately the truck wasn't as high in quality as they would've hoped. After consulting him, he agreed to allow me to free the truck!

Comes with:

A livery,

Not much else,

No chassis included,

File Information

Submitter IllinoisDivision

Submitted 04/16/26

Category Cars

View File

1981 American LaFrance Century, I made this truck for a 1980

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.