Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Trading NFG/WarWare Sets

Featured Replies

LOOKING FOR

I am looking to trade for either of the following NFG uniform sets:

◉ NFG SS-Feldgendarmerie: https://payhip.com/b/ojnGT
◉ NFG New Allgemeine-SS Uniforms: https://payhip.com/b/4jXwW
◉ NFG New Allgemeine-SS Parade Uniforms: https://payhip.com/b/sv3WF
◉ NFG Newest World Capital Germania: https://payhip.com/b/wx7ps
◉ Any NFG Waffen SS Legion / SS-Panzerdivision that has not yet been asseted: https://payhip.com/NFGInc/collection/w-ss-legions


OFFERING

Here are just some pics of some of the unasseted sets that I own, I have many more sets, this is just a preview:

o_1jptoam1526j1ut2u4b11761agi1j.png
o_1jp3oqhld1f3c1ug81h4gu6a19ig1a.pngo_1jpsot77nq3udjf18kh1o621ea819.pngo_1ji8o56b2tb91f4urhhh0grlj21.png

*I have many more of the new NFG and WarWare sets, including other unasseted sets from NFG, let me know what you're looking for and I might have it! If you are interested in trading, send me a message on DarkBlox.

Thanks,
M


Edited by midas

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.