Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Trading NFG/WarWare Sets

Featured Replies

LOOKING FOR

I am looking to trade for either of the following NFG uniform sets:

◉ NFG SS-Feldgendarmerie: https://payhip.com/b/ojnGT
◉ NFG The Man In The High Castle Set : https://payhip.com/b/0Njm6
◉ NFG 1st Motorsturm of 8th Motorstandarte : https://payhip.com/b/ePIhu
◉ NFG 3rd Reserve sturm of 17th Standarte: https://payhip.com/b/gwpKR
◉ NFG Oberabschnitt "Ost" Staff: https://payhip.com/b/BbzYU
◉ Any NFG Waffen SS Legion / SS-Panzerdivision that has not yet been asseted: https://payhip.com/NFGInc/collection/w-ss-legions
◉ NFG Waffen-SS Coat: No link available, if you have this dm with a screenshot of evidence.

OFFERING

I own pretty much all the new unasseted stuff, including the complete Nazi Hamburg, all new Allgemeine-SS and LSSAH sets, all new Wehrmacht sets and the new Warsaw Ghetto map. I also own the new 1st LSSAH 1940 edition and the new SD set.
Here are just some of the unasseted sets that I own, I have many more sets, this is just a preview:

o_1jptoam1526j1ut2u4b11761agi1j.png
o_1jpl9fggg17pj1sfo1bjq1g1bjbs27.pngo_1jfqu3ak71nju1v1e1gmo1l9mbrd1l.pngo_1ji8o56b2tb91f4urhhh0grlj21.png

*I have many more of the new NFG and WarWare sets not listed above, let me know what you're looking for and I might have it!
If you're interested in trading, shoot me a message on DarkBlox.

Thanks,
M

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.