Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Aviation Echo A220-100 premium partially fixed planes

Featured Replies

Echo A220-100 premium partially fixed

Partially fixed from AstoreDex's a220's file.

Fixed: Plane engines and flying

File Information

Submitter morl

Submitted 07/04/26

Category Planes

View File

Echo A220-100 premium partially fixed

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, you've done an amazing job with this A220. I have two questions for you: There's a bug in your A220—specifically, I can't move it. The animations, lights, etc., work perfectly, BUT.... There’s the “Engines” button—I press E, but it doesn’t light up. Second, could you improve the A320 by Astoredex? And one last thing: where can I find the UV maps for the livery?

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.