Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Need Builders (TCC)

Featured Replies

Basically I'm a lua coder 6+ years and I wanna remake the following TCC games like Misanthropy, Zero Day, and Sandy. I have someone who can model characters and I know how to spoof animations and make guns. I just need a few builders to help out. I also found a way to not get the accounts we do upload banned since I found a loophole with this game. I don't telegram and I prefer to chat on discord but I def wanna rework Zero Day since its my favorite. If you guys are wanting to follow this project there will be a tiktok account of us having multiple games with animations reuploading these. I probably won't asset the files but I will def make sure to let you guys play it.

Dm me in my dms if you wanna help out or message in this forum cheers!

Also another note I can make logo's but if anybody knows how to make them I could also hire ya.

Edited by JEFHEWUIHFEWFUHW

  • Drax_x changed the title to Need Builders (TCC)
On 7/16/2026 at 2:38 PM, JEFHEWUIHFEWFUHW said:

Basically I'm a lua coder 6+ years and I wanna remake the following TCC games like Misanthropy, Zero Day, and Sandy. I have someone who can model characters and I know how to spoof animations and make guns. I just need a few builders to help out. I also found a way to not get the accounts we do upload banned since I found a loophole with this game. I don't telegram and I prefer to chat on discord but I def wanna rework Zero Day since its my favorite. If you guys are wanting to follow this project there will be a tiktok account of us having multiple games with animations reuploading these. I probably won't asset the files but I will def make sure to let you guys play it.

Dm me in my dms if you wanna help out or message in this forum cheers!

Also another note I can make logo's but if anybody knows how to make them I could also hire ya.

If ur not a furry cp loving ass hole, ill join. My own studio was raided, so it would be better if i join someone elses. I can animate, code, build, graphic design etc.

On 7/16/2026 at 2:38 PM, JEFHEWUIHFEWFUHW said:

Basically I'm a lua coder 6+ years and I wanna remake the following TCC games like Misanthropy, Zero Day, and Sandy. I have someone who can model characters and I know how to spoof animations and make guns. I just need a few builders to help out. I also found a way to not get the accounts we do upload banned since I found a loophole with this game. I don't telegram and I prefer to chat on discord but I def wanna rework Zero Day since its my favorite. If you guys are wanting to follow this project there will be a tiktok account of us having multiple games with animations reuploading these. I probably won't asset the files but I will def make sure to let you guys play it.

Dm me in my dms if you wanna help out or message in this forum cheers!

Also another note I can make logo's but if anybody knows how to make them I could also hire ya.

I make my own maps and im good at recreations. I make accurate stuff.

On 7/16/2026 at 5:38 AM, JEFHEWUIHFEWFUHW said:

Basically I'm a lua coder 6+ years and I wanna remake the following TCC games like Misanthropy, Zero Day, and Sandy. I have someone who can model characters and I know how to spoof animations and make guns. I just need a few builders to help out. I also found a way to not get the accounts we do upload banned since I found a loophole with this game. I don't telegram and I prefer to chat on discord but I def wanna rework Zero Day since its my favorite. If you guys are wanting to follow this project there will be a tiktok account of us having multiple games with animations reuploading these. I probably won't asset the files but I will def make sure to let you guys play it.

Dm me in my dms if you wanna help out or message in this forum cheers!

Also another note I can make logo's but if anybody knows how to make them I could also hire ya.

i am the best builder in all of roblox this is not a joke if you chill wit it i can help you out

  • Author

Sure dm me on darkblox which is this website and send me your stuff

  • Author

Sure dm me on darkblox which is this website and send me your stuff

  • Author
On 7/18/2026 at 12:06 PM, Umbrafrappe said:

If ur not a furry cp loving ass hole, ill join. My own studio was raided, so it would be better if i join someone elses. I can animate, code, build, graphic design etc.

Ewww wtf, no I just wanna make better TCC games

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.