Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

SELLING NFG SETS FOR CHEAP ROBUX

Featured Replies

SALE PRICE

My price is 350-650 Robux for a set/map, depending on how rare/recent it is.

*Prices are negotiable.

AVAILABILITY

I have nearly everything on the NFG website, so dm me with what you’re looking for - I might just have it!

I am also of course open to trades, I’m missing some of the older Waffen-SS legions from the website.

DM me on DarkBlox if you’re interested.

IMG_5379.jpeg

IMG_5382.jpeg

IMG_5381.jpeg

IMG_5380.jpeg

IMG_5378.jpeg

  • Author
3 hours ago, garet iscool said:

or yk.. you could just asset them

This post was mostly for people who were looking for specific sets that aren’t getting asseted any time soon. Plus if I were to asset a rare set like the Man in the High Castle set, it would piss some traders off.

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.