Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

NEED CHARACTERS MODELED FOR UPCOMING TCC

Featured Replies

Hey so I'm remaking Zero Day with a couple friends, we are remaking the school, custom system (I'm doing), weapons, fucking everything. I was hoping if there was a modeler who would be interested in modeling Andre Kreigman and Calvin Gabriel from the movie. I need it r6 and custom clothing if possible (so like 3d shit and shit). If you help us out we can def have you apart of our upcoming studio along with credits in-game. Here's a little WIP build we have so far credits to @imasoldierbro for building this masterpiece so far. We plan on adding new rooms, more lore, and make this a better Zero Day game then those other inaccurate TCC games of the movie.

I need the following if you guys are up for modeling.

Andre Kreigman

Calvin Gaberiel

and if you want I could also use some render people for some promo thumbnails.

Thanks for reading, if you wanna contact me for the job message tccroblox on discord and YOU must show your work!!!

image_2026-08-09_230420168.png

On 8/10/2026 at 4:07 AM, Drax_x said:

Hey so I'm remaking Zero Day with a couple friends, we are remaking the school, custom system (I'm doing), weapons, fucking everything. I was hoping if there was a modeler who would be interested in modeling Andre Kreigman and Calvin Gabriel from the movie. I need it r6 and custom clothing if possible (so like 3d shit and shit). If you help us out we can def have you apart of our upcoming studio along with credits in-game. Here's a little WIP build we have so far credits to @imasoldierbro for building this masterpiece so far. We plan on adding new rooms, more lore, and make this a better Zero Day game then those other inaccurate TCC games of the movie.

I need the following if you guys are up for modeling.

Andre Kreigman

Calvin Gaberiel

and if you want I could also use some render people for some promo thumbnails.

Thanks for reading, if you wanna contact me for the job message tccroblox on discord and YOU must show your work!!!

image_2026-08-09_230420168.png

i havent rlly responed to yah dms and shi but my tcc alt got termed and i only have a robb game saved locally, all my maps are gone. idk how and why, roblox didnt make new roblox updates recently. I accidently made a game public or something. sooo i might not be THAT active in the tcc scene anymore.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.