Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Versify Keycard

Featured Replies

There is a asset I cannot find where exactly it is, but I just downloaded it and the door system is good but im wondering if anybody knows how to make keycards, beacuse essentially im making a police game and i want by defult officers and staff ect to be able to open doors by holding 'e' but then I would like to make it so then criminals and inmates can purchase a level 1 keycard, if anybody can help me reply rto this forum or dm ItxBrolge, I would really appericate help and support.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.