Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

I only trade HPKJ/Warware.

Featured Replies

Hello everyone,

I'm currently looking for serious and trustworthy partners to trade content related to HPKJ and Warware, including items from both the old and new catalogs.


📦 What I’m Looking For:

I'm primarily interested in:

  • 🎽 Uniforms (preferably complete with textures)

  • 🗺️ Maps (any format is welcome)


📋 Requested Packs:

Here is a selection of the packs I’m actively searching for:

  • [291] Italian Leader

  • [290] Wojska Zmechanizowane, 2024

  • [289] 1 Batalion Strzelców Podhalańskich, 2024

  • [288] 22 Karpacki Batalion Piechoty Górskiej, 2024

  • [287] Students' Union, 1940s

  • [286] Prison Guards, 1943

  • [285] Pink Guards & Masked Officer

  • [284] Polish People's Army Tankers, 1945

  • [283] Citizens' Militia, 1946

  • [282] First Polish Army, 1945

  • [281] National Political Institutes of Education, 1943

  • [280] Chancellor's Wife, 1940s

  • … (And many more – feel free to reach out if you have anything not listed)

💡 If it's not listed here, I most likely already have it.

For legacy packs, I’m mostly looking for V7 and V6 versions.


📬 Contact Information:

  • 💬 Discord: greg_875

  • 📩 Darkblox: via private message


🤝 I’m open to fair trade offers, based on mutual respect and collaboration.
Please contact me only if you're genuinely interested in trading.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.