Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Looking for someone to help with Half-Life 2 city

Featured Replies

I'm looking for someone who has at least some experience in scripting and can help me set up few assets from city-17.
If you're interested in making a new city with me, let me know and share your discord. I'll add you

  • 2 months later...

Yo! i can help with it, But im not a scripter, I have all the combines models and stuffs, My discord is ghostof_Goof, I have union, Overwatch, Etc.

  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.