Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Military Waffle's LSSAH Revamp clothes

Featured Replies

Waffle's LSSAH Revamp

This is one of NFG's old set that I revamped.

DO NOTE, THESE ARE ONLY STATIC MODELS AND DO NOT WORK
While I do plan on making them function, I don't really have the time to do so for now.

As chickenstrip says: "Don't give weirdos your money!"

- Fixed missing textures

- Removed old gear

- Replaced with newer gear from different sets

- Fixed missing meshes

- Fixed missing eagle sleeve

If there are any missing textures or meshes, feel free to leave a comment and I'll try to fix them.

File Information

Submitter german waffle

Submitted 03/31/25

Category Clothes

View File

Waffle's LSSAH Revamp

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.