Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Military NFG with ACS and WW2 Flags clothes

Featured Replies

NFG with ACS and WW2 Flags

First I want to say that I didn't create or model the uniforms, I just scripted them for R15, I took the models from these people: ChickenStrip, Anthony Muller, cmertoff, Wild and MIO999
Also remembering that this IS NOT THE FINALIZED VERSION and I am still working on it.
There is no panzer division yet, but I will add it in the future. I will also include the Tiger H1 and the Sherman, and I will also change the parachute model so that it is more faithful to the time.

File Information

Submitter fimose do mosley

Submitted 02/25/25

Category Clothes

View File

NFG with ACS and WW2 Flags

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.