Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
Files posted by RBCanvas
-
I promised you guys a West Bank map
-Faction room
-ID for civilian
-4 city (2 Israeli, 2 Palestinian)
-6 Faction
-Acs
- Free
- 251 Downloads
- 2 Comments
-
Be grateful😠 also have fun
Note: The Palcif (Palestine Faction Has some Real-life faction decals if you want to be safe in case you do not want to be banned by Roblox mod just remove it in part texture same if you want to change it
- Free
- 654 Downloads
-
The Main Regiment of Kodam I/Bukit Barisan (abbreviated as Rindam I/Bukit Barisan) is one of the implementing commands of Kodam I/Bukit Barisan which has the main task of carrying out education, training, study, and development as well as assisting in the technical development of training units for the regiment's ranks. Main Kodam I/Bukit Barisan (abbreviated as Rindam I/Bukit Barisan) is one of the implementing commands of Kodam I/Bukit Barisan which has the main task of providing education, training, study, and development as well as assisting in technical training for units in the Main Regiment. Kodam I/Bukit Barisan (or abbreviated as Rindam I/Bukit Barisan) is one of the implementing commands for Kodam I/Bukit Barisan which has the main task of providing education, training, assessment and development as well as assisting in technical training for units in the ranks of Kodam I/ Hill
- Free
- 199 Downloads