Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

kernel

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kernel

    • 245 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    full scripted
    Free
  1. Barrow County Winter Update full scripted File Information Submitter kernel Submitted 01/09/26 Category RolePlay View File
    • 128 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Fully scripted
    Free
    • 7 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Converted from FiveM to SP Do not change the wheels ! Also if the sound does not work get this: https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/dodge-challenger-hemi-6-4l-v8-sound-mod-sp-add-on-fivem
    Free
  2. Long Beach, CA By West Coastal Productions pretty shit map, server ran by a literal 12 year old, steals assets from ppl too File Information Submitter [[Template core/front/global/userLink is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Submitted 08/06/25 Category RolePlay View File
    • 971 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    pretty shit map, server ran by a literal 12 year old, steals assets from ppl too
    Free
  3. San Ramon, CA pretty nice california game, kinda a small map but able to do roleplays in easily. dont ask where i got this, i dont even know. File Information Submitter [[Template core/front/global/userLink is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Submitted 08/06/25 Category RolePlay View File
  4. kernel posted a file in RolePlay
    • 1376 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    pretty nice california game, kinda a small map but able to do roleplays in easily. dont ask where i got this, i dont even know.
    Free
  5. Big Bear, CA asset pretty buns of a map but ik people wanted it. cost like 150 dollars and its straight CHEEKS. dont buy SoCal's shi File Information Submitter Colorado Submitted 07/23/25 Category Maps View File
    • 394 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    pretty buns of a map but ik people wanted it. cost like 150 dollars and its straight CHEEKS. dont buy SoCal's shi
    Free
  6. sounds like you're mad that your gatekept lego game got asseted
  7. unfortunately i dont im no longer apart of MI
  8. Hi, it was an issue on my end and is now fixed.
  9. Got & need some more ROBLOX roleplay maps. Do you have any?
  10. Arcadia, Tacoma Fully Scripted Hey guys, Colorado here, back again, with another Arcadia/Los Angeles asset. Honestly, I've gotten tired of the constant hate and harassment a certain company has brought me, to the point where I'm done gatekeeping this file and finally, I feel free enough to release it to the public. No ROBLOX map in my opinion should be copyrighted, licensed, or gatekept. It's ROBLOX, let's all grow up. I'm getting older, going to graduate soon, and I don't think I have enough time to work and communicate with people much more. So without further ado, here's the file everyone wants, Arcadia, Tacoma, fully scripted. Maybe, just maybe, this too, like my other asset, will get popular and pinned. Honestly, maybe I'll become a moderator here (probably not, just joking lolz). Here's the features, including, yes, the cars. - Fully scripted character creation screen - Fully scripted vehicles, liveries, lightos, etc - Fully working Arcadia Police uniforms - Fully working RCM gun system - Fully working MDT system in cars - Doordash system - Civilian car dealership system And much, much more. Be prepared, however, there will be a few instant issues as you load up. First of all, delete the ZipTie and Placement System scripts/assets, likely in ServerScriptService. This is because they come from a studio with obfuscated code, meaning only certain whitelisted individuals may access this. Car doors are group locked. You can find this in CarModel/Misc/FL/Part. One of them has a script in it, edit the group ID, and it will work. You will need to do this for every door. The cars itself are grouplocked too. Simply go CarModel/A-Chassis Tune/Initialize/GroupID, and paste your group ID in there. I offer support, add me on Discord @ praise.555. I will get you setup if need be. Farewell, Colorado (You're Welcome) File Information Submitter kernel Submitted 05/29/25 Category Scripted View File
    • 5652 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Hey guys, Colorado here, back again, with another Arcadia/Los Angeles asset. Honestly, I've gotten tired of the constant hate and harassment a certain company has brought me, to the point where I'm done gatekeeping this file and finally, I feel free enough to release it to the public. No ROBLOX map in my opinion should be copyrighted, licensed, or gatekept. It's ROBLOX, let's all grow up. I'm getting older, going to graduate soon, and I don't think I have enough time to work and communicate with people much more. So without further ado, here's the file everyone wants, Arcadia, Tacoma, fully scripted. Maybe, just maybe, this too, like my other asset, will get popular and pinned. Honestly, maybe I'll become a moderator here (probably not, just joking lolz). Here's the features, including, yes, the cars. - Fully scripted character creation screen - Fully scripted vehicles, liveries, lightos, etc - Fully working Arcadia Police uniforms - Fully working RCM gun system - Fully working MDT system in cars - Doordash system - Civilian car dealership system And much, much more. Be prepared, however, there will be a few instant issues as you load up. First of all, delete the ZipTie and Placement System scripts/assets, likely in ServerScriptService. This is because they come from a studio with obfuscated code, meaning only certain whitelisted individuals may access this. Car doors are group locked. You can find this in CarModel/Misc/FL/Part. One of them has a script in it, edit the group ID, and it will work. You will need to do this for every door. The cars itself are grouplocked too. Simply go CarModel/A-Chassis Tune/Initialize/GroupID, and paste your group ID in there. I offer support, add me on Discord @ praise.555. I will get you setup if need be. Farewell, Colorado (You're Welcome)
    Free

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.