Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

FUCKLAKESHORE

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Files posted by FUCKLAKESHORE

  1. terrible map not gonna lie this guy jst didnt pay me so yeah only useable as a asset farm.
    • Free
    • 17 Downloads
  2. Honestly, I've had enough.

    The owner of this file has done so much, I'd get into it; but it would take up the whole page to explain.

    @taxedong for the entire drop - (GOOGLE FILE LINK)

    NOTE: Few assets may contain obfuscation.
    NOTE: I built >90% of the stuff here for this guy, he scammed me and never paid.
    • Free
    • 123 Downloads
    • 11 Comments
  3. Arctic is still not off the bs, so take some of his modern stuff LOL.
    p.s i added my own iterations he claims are "stolen"
    absolute buffoonery wouldnt trust their server with a goldfish.
    NOTE: Some models may contain obfuscated code. Contact taxedong on discord for deobfuscation.
    NOTE: Map itself does not contain anti asset code, only toggled due to above note.
    • Free
    • 17 Downloads
  4. I have nothing to say about the owner of this place, only except I hope this is a wakeup call for him. Some models are obfuscated/whitelisted:

    Map is unstable, and a garbage riddled mess from past ownership.

    If encountering whitelisted model, contact taxedong (Will provide non whitelisted .rbxm model)
    SaveInstanced on 07/19/2026, missing parts integrated and finished by taxedong on 08/14/2026.
    NOTE: File does not have an anti-asset system, but I toggled it due to some model obfuscation/whitelisting.
    • Free
    • 24 Downloads
    • 4 Comments
  5. I warned you Nick, you raided idk's server again, and you made up more falsified allegations, not only that you said you were gonna fly down here and murder me and my whole family. You crossed a fcking line, ong your getting arrested.
    • Free
    • 38 Downloads
    • 4 Comments

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.