Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

poptime.k.k

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Files posted by poptime.k.k

  1. I do not claim ownership of this content. All rights belong to their respective creators or copyright holders.
    This is shared for informational and archival purposes only. I do not endorse or support unauthorized distribution.
    If you are the rights holder and wish for this to be removed or discussed, please contact me directly and I will respond.
    • 1.00 USD
    • 4 Purchases
    • 15 Downloads
    • 1 Comments

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.