Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
Files posted by Syndratox
-
- Free
- 97 Downloads
-
well, uhm here I bring you some open source GamerOkami war games, the file has these games:
- Camden At Home
A game about the US wars of independence with tech cooldeath or so I think, remember to post the Animations
- D-DAY Omaha Beach
A game about the Normandy Landings between 1944, I don't know the Tech
Naval Warfare At Home
A game based on the Naval Warfare game but this time a little improved.
Trenches At Home
A game based on the First World War that works with private or public servers
Flintlocks
A game of muskets, it was supposed to be the sequel to Waterloo At Home
Linhaven
A Napoleonic wars game based on a Zombie Infection, came out before guts and blackpowder
- Free
- 588 Downloads
- 1 Comments