Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
dingdong123456
Active Member
-
Joined
-
Last visited
Files posted by dingdong123456
-
TUI roblox Bournemouth
save instanced
asset grab
heavily modified bournemouth from the original i published
horrible owners and staff
- Free
- 59 Downloads
-
- Free
- 153 Downloads
- 2 Comments
-
- Free
- 210 Downloads
- 4 Comments
-
- Free
- 553 Downloads
- 3 Comments
-
this is basically ryanair tm's stansted with fixed collisions.
if the obama guy is looking at this, hello there
- Free
- 236 Downloads
-
Skiathos Alexandros Papadiamantis Airport is an airport on the island of Skiathos, Greece. Its 5,341-foot runway is able to accommodate aircraft up to the size of a Boeing 757-200. The runway is characterised as 'short and narrow'.
(THIS AIRPORT HAS BEEN SAVE INSTANCED AND THE DOORS DO NOT WORK.)
(ALL COLLISIONS HAVE BEEN FIXED AND AIRPORT WORKS VERY WELL FOR AN AIRLINE OR SOMETHING.)
I WILL SAVE-INSTANCE SOME MORE AIRPORTS IF I FIND ANY. DM ME FOR SOME AIRPORT REQUESTS (AIRPORTS ONLY)
ANY BUGS OR PROBLEMS WITH THE AIRPORTOR COLLISIONS PLEASE SAY IN THE COMMENTS AND I WILL FIX AS SOON AS I CAN
- Free
- 319 Downloads
-
(local scripts only, planes dont work, just the airports & destinations.) all airports ryanair
REVIEW THIS FILE AND I WILL POST THE RYANAIR TM PLANES SCRIPTED!!!!!
i hate ryanair tm
to spawn, delete the scripts inside starterplayerscripts inside the folder starterplayer as shown in the image
- Free
- 1312 Downloads
-
UVs and sounds are included in the file. Plane will work if you follow the instructions correctly.
- Free
- 284 Downloads