Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
Files posted by Alastor
-
This File was made by me it has minor bugs like the native rivals moderation panel not accepting you as a moderator
FULLY SCRIPTED
- Free
- 18 Downloads
- 1 Comments
-
- Free
- 54 Downloads
-
These files are all from the creator called bugggs7 i scripted them using ai my quality of typing is deterioration my eyes burn i feel like i can't even walk properly before stumbling help me pleasehelp help me
- Free
- 121 Downloads
- 5 Comments
-
Heads up! I did NOT create this game. I only uploaded it to DarkBlox for others to have access to and be able to use the file. All credits belong to the original owners, creators, and developers of the game.
Enjoy and happy developing! 😃
Disclaimers:
I am not responsible for the quality of the game.
I am not responsible for any bugs or missing assets, models, scripts, etc.
I am not required to provide any additional support on how to make the game work. (Though I am always willing to TRY my best to help you with any questions/issues you may have via DarkBlox Messages.)
Before You Play:
For the best chance of the game working, please ensure the following:
You have published the game to Roblox.
You have enabled HTTP Requests.
You have enabled Studio Access to API services.
Additional Notes:
Based on the game, you may also need to do the following to ensure it works properly:
Spoof or replace any missing animations.
Replace any missing/deleted IDs for assets, animations, audios, decals, etc.
Change the character rig type from R15 to R6 or vice versa.
- Free
- 161 Downloads
- 12 Comments
-
Heads up! I did NOT create this game, or the description. I only uploaded it to DarkBlox for others to have access to and be able to use the file. All credits belong to the original owners, creators, and developers of the game.
Enjoy and happy developing! 😃
This description was made by Austin Parks huge shoutout to him!
Disclaimers:
I am not responsible for the quality of the game.
I am not responsible for any bugs or missing assets, models, scripts, etc.
I am not required to provide any additional support on how to make the game work. (Though I am always willing to TRY my best to help you with any questions/issues you may have via DarkBlox Messages.)
Before You Play:
For the best chance of the game working, please ensure the following:
You have published the game to Roblox.
You have enabled HTTP Requests.
You have enabled Studio Access to API services.
Additional Notes:
Based on the game, you may also need to do the following to ensure it works properly:
Spoof or replace any missing animations.
Replace any missing/deleted IDs for assets, animations, audios, decals, etc.
Change the character rig type from R15 to R6 or vice versa.
- Free
- 85 Downloads
- 1 Comments
-
Heads up! I did NOT create this game and description. I only uploaded it to DarkBlox for others to have access to and be able to use the file. All credits belong to the original owners, creators, and developers of the game.
Enjoy and happy developing! 😃
This Description was made by Austin Parks big shoutout to him!
Disclaimers:
I am not responsible for the quality of the game.
I am not responsible for any bugs or missing assets, models, scripts, etc.
I am not required to provide any additional support on how to make the game work. (Though I am always willing to TRY my best to help you with any questions/issues you may have via DarkBlox Messages.)
Before You Play:
For the best chance of the game working, please ensure the following:
You have published the game to Roblox.
You have enabled HTTP Requests.
You have enabled Studio Access to API services.
Additional Notes:
Based on the game, you may also need to do the following to ensure it works properly:
Spoof or replace any missing animations.
Replace any missing/deleted IDs for assets, animations, audios, decals, etc.
Change the character rig type from R15 to R6 or vice versa.
- Free
- 71 Downloads
-
Heads up! I did NOT create this game. I only uploaded it to DarkBlox for others to have access to and be able to use the file. All credits belong to the original owners, creators, and developers of the game.
Enjoy and happy developing! 😃
Disclaimers:
I am not responsible for the quality of the game.
I am not responsible for any bugs or missing assets, models, scripts, etc.
I am not required to provide any additional support on how to make the game work. (Though I am always willing to TRY my best to help you with any questions/issues you may have via DarkBlox Messages.)
Before You Play:
For the best chance of the game working, please ensure the following:
You have published the game to Roblox.
You have enabled HTTP Requests.
You have enabled Studio Access to API services.
Additional Notes:
Based on the game, you may also need to do the following to ensure it works properly:
Spoof or replace any missing animations.
Replace any missing/deleted IDs for assets, animations, audios, decals, etc.
Change the character rig type from R15 to R6 or vice versa.
- Free
- 22 Downloads
- 1 Comments
-
- Free
- 47 Downloads
- 1 Comments
-
awdfwadawsdawfeasfgegvradghadergardg ard gfrtd hgarstdsbsrtfdhaerdgdrs
- Free
- 73 Downloads
-
Open sourced Knit-based game for the modern military community or anyone interested in programming techniques. GAME LINK: https://www.roblox.com/games/15483397137/Game-Demo-asseted#ropro-quick-play?nl=true&nl=true
- Free
- 101 Downloads
- 4 Comments
-
How to fix the game technically not working:
YourLevelName"] = Level.new(YOUR_PLACE_ID)
:SetDecal("rbxassetid://YOUR_IMAGE_ID")
:SetCategory("Other") -- or "Main Levels", "Challenges", etc.
:SetName("Display Name")
-- Runtime properties
:SetSong("Song Name")
:SetTitle("Title Text")
-- Timestamps (in seconds)
:SetBronzeTime(300) -- 5 minutes
:SetSilverTime(180) -- 3 minutes
:SetGoldTime(60) -- 1 minute
:SetMinTime(10), -- minimum valid run time
- Free
- 14 Downloads
- 1 Comments
-
- Free
- 72 Downloads
- 1 Comments
-
this didn't even come with serverScriptService and ServerStorage so i made the roblox ai script those and this is the version. VERY SHIT almost everything doesn't work
- Free
- 16 Downloads
- 2 Comments
-
This is a rescripted version of jailbreak 2024 because there ain't no full game, also it has only VERY BASIC FUNCTIONALITY and expect bugs SO MANY BUGS. i rate this mid file a 5/10 it is scripted.
- Free
- 124 Downloads
- 7 Comments
-
This is the full game and to be honest i don't gave anything to say here
You do need to spoof all of the animations and sounds
HAVE FUN I GUESS!!!!!!
- Free
- 83 Downloads
- 2 Comments
-
Build a boat file with all of the scripts all working but You still need to fix some things to be a 1:1 exact copy of the game but i say it's a very good file
- Free
- 234 Downloads
-
This is not my file and also roblox ai scripted it i don't remember who made it but it is on darkblox
- Free
- 307 Downloads
- 4 Comments