Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

DjItzzKubix

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Files posted by DjItzzKubix

  1. Honestly, I don't really feel like asseting anything right now, but I might drop something eventually. Florida and Kazumi—I have a few of your models, but I don't want to asset them because I'm just not in the mood. I think a few outdated models—like that old Arteon—will have to do for now; at least it's something someone might find useful. If you want more assets, join my Discord server or DM me.
    • Free
    • 195 Downloads
    • 11 Comments
  2. Well, Mr. Kazumi and Florida, you could have just not brought up the Arteon issue—we would have removed it, and that would have been the end of it. But you decided to go your own way, so we went ours. And don't even mention that lawsuit; it’s not going to fly—not over a model with a chassis from a BMW.

    I’ll also add that if anyone writes to me asking me to stop, I will stop—it’s worth a try.
    • Free
    • 384 Downloads
    • 10 Comments
  3. More cars from Kazumi and Floryda—and more coming tomorrow. You really shouldn't have brought up that Arteon business from a year or two ago; for starters, that "ahh place" isn't mine—it belongs to a buddy of mine—and the Q7 belongs to Fonods. So now I’m curious to see how you’re going to explain yourself xddd.
    • Free
    • 308 Downloads
    • 4 Comments
  4. Here you go, you fuckers—you wanted asseters, so here they are. Here are cars from Florida, Kazumi, and other "Sketchfab car model makers"—lol.
    • Free
    • 262 Downloads
    • 8 Comments

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.