Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Ceasr Jones

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Files posted by Ceasr Jones

  1. Chudasus here with yet another deobfuscated product. this time it's JTAC (Joint Terminal Attack Controller) It's 1:1 to the actual thing and both Server and Client have been deobfuscated. Yeah that's pretty much it. Also despite it being 1:1 the particular build is a bit buggy so thread carefully.

    WE WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY GUIDANCE ON HOW TO USE THIS PARTICULAR SYSTEM YOU NEED TO FIGURE THAT OUT YOURSELF IN SOME WAY - YOU SHOULD PROBABLY FEED THE CODE TO A CHATBOT AND HAVE IT EXPLAIN TO YOU HOW TO USE THE SYSTEM.

    TUNG TUNG, OUT.
    • Free
    • 229 Downloads
    • 4 Comments
  2. Chudasus here, however this time we have Chuhkee Moss' ACS but the ACS_Server and ACS_Client is deobfuscated! What was once locked source code can now be edited and modified by anyone to their heart's content. I will periodically update this file to deobfuscate more scripts from it until its eventually fully deobfuscated.

    I used this file in particular to test my deobfuscation techniques and it worked quite well, so expect more deobfuscated files soon. Tung Tung, out.
    • Free
    • 906 Downloads
    • 22 Comments
  3. A lot of you have been waiting a long time for this, but Chudasus is finally proud to present a partially deobfuscated / cracked build of Chuhkee Moss' RCE's latest build. Only RCE Server is cracked so you'll have access to everything except weather and AI until I deobfuscate those as well. This file will be updated periodically as more of its scripts are deobfuscated in order to provide more accessibility and to make it more modifiable. That's basically it.

    Tung Tung, out.

    • Free
    • 630 Downloads
    • 23 Comments
  4. Chudasus here with our first deobfuscated Pegasus product, Tactical Assault Kit. It's 1:1 to the actual thing and both Server and Client have been deobfuscated. JTAC coming soon and I may begin deobfuscating prior products as well.

    WE WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY GUIDANCE ON HOW TO USE THIS PARTICULAR SYSTEM YOU NEED TO FIGURE THAT OUT YOURSELF IN SOME WAY - YOU SHOULD PROBABLY FEED THE CODE TO A CHATBOT AND HAVE IT EXPLAIN TO YOU HOW TO USE THE SYSTEM.

    TUNG TUNG, OUT.


    • Free
    • 280 Downloads
    • 2 Comments
  5. Someone posted an obfuscated but cracked build so I decided to deobfuscate it. Simple as.
    • Free
    • 91 Downloads
    • 2 Comments
  6. As the majority of Pegasus Products have been converted and released, I saw fit to make a unified framework that'll contain ALL chudasus products linked to eachother for efficiency and organisation sake. I'll update it as more products release and once everything is done I'll only be updating the Chudasus Framework.
    • Free
    • 205 Downloads
    • 4 Comments
  7. This is Tactical Locker. One of their simplest systems. Missing ACS / RCE compatibility so only uniforms will work on this locker. Weapons will NOT work and don't ask me to fix that either. I'll let someone else fix it. Chudasus out.
    • Free
    • 104 Downloads
    • 4 Comments
  8. Chudasus presents it's airborne classic, which is Military Parachutist. Deploy in style! Bye and Glory to Israel!
    • Free
    • 278 Downloads
    • 4 Comments
  9. Chudasus presents Combat Engineer! This one took a while due to a couple reasons but it's finally here, free and better than the one Pegasus sells. Also the most boring system I've had to work on.

    The tripod enplacements will not work unless you set them up to your respective ACS / RCE system. Also spoof the animations before using this system. Let me know if there's any bugs (shouldn't be anything major)

    Also shout out to Tung Tung
    • Free
    • 370 Downloads
    • 19 Comments
  10. Chudasus here this time with Combat Breaching. It's sadly not really 1:1 with the actual thing but a couple features have been changed / improved. Should still be high quality but not 1:1 to the real system. Yeah that's pretty much all I have to say.
    • Free
    • 327 Downloads
    • 17 Comments
  11. Hey guys, back again with yet another Pegasus system. This time it's Indirect Fire, and it's another near 1:1 recreation of it. Yeah that's about it.

    If you have any of their other systems please send it to me and I'll do my best to recreate it

    Payhip: https://payhip.com/b/4Y0JE
    • Free
    • 582 Downloads
    • 2 Comments
  12. Okay well I kinda lied, it's not a cracked version but a recreation of the UA system by Pegasus. It's a near-perfect 1:1 recreation. Mfs from Tel Aviv be obfuscating anything so I decided to make an open-source version for everyone to use and modify for their own needs. You don't need to rely on some guy in Tel Aviv to update it and you don't need to worry about them putting webhooks and vulnerabilities in your game. Also offers more customizability than their shit.

    This has little to no ACS support at the moment. Besides the native support its open-source modules had in the base system.

    If you have any of their other systems send it over to me. Especially TAK.

    Payhip: https://payhip.com/b/eK1Iz

    .
    • Free
    • 1412 Downloads
    • 8 Comments
  13. A game with potential but ruined by bad actors, the owner is an alleged pedo and the management is retarded and Admin Abuse so I had to bring matters into my own hands

    Needless to say it was too easy
    • Free
    • 246 Downloads
  14. Owner is a pedo and blackmails little girls with their own nudes, anyways here's this awesome map

    Most if not all assets can be found in repstorage, teams, and etc. Only thing not included is server code.

    Fuck pivotgrind I hate nasty ass pedos
    • Free
    • 448 Downloads
    • 6 Comments

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.