Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
Everything posted by Ceasr Jones
-
Combat Engineer (TUNG TUNG SPECIAL)
Yes and I just did. Should work just fine for your RCE. Send me a PM if you need any technical support.
-
Combat Engineer (TUNG TUNG SPECIAL)
The only thing I can tell you is to make sure your tripods are organised the same way the RCE Tripod is. As RCE is closed source, I couldn't exactly tell you the criteria. Just make sure the tripod you're setting up is organised in the same way as the RCE Tripod and that it has the same "utility parts" positioned correctly. It's a trial and error thing but I have no doubt you'll figure it out
-
Combat Engineer (TUNG TUNG SPECIAL)
I'm working on an update to Combat Engineer that'll include a RCE compatible tripod. I tested it out with the asseted RCE file and it works fine.
-
Combat Engineer (TUNG TUNG SPECIAL)
-
Military Combat Engineer (TUNG TUNG SPECIAL) guns and systems
Combat Engineer (TUNG TUNG SPECIAL) Chudasus presents Combat Engineer! This one took a while due to a couple reasons but it's finally here, free and better than the one Pegasus sells. Also the most boring system I've had to work on. The tripod enplacements will not work unless you set them up to your respective ACS / RCE system. Also spoof the animations before using this system. Let me know if there's any bugs (shouldn't be anything major) Also shout out to Tung Tung Информация о файле Автор Ceasr Jones Добавлено 12.08.2026 Категория Guns / Systems Просмотреть файл
-
Combat Engineer (TUNG TUNG SPECIAL)
- 376 downloads
- Version 1.0.2
Chudasus presents Combat Engineer! This one took a while due to a couple reasons but it's finally here, free and better than the one Pegasus sells. Also the most boring system I've had to work on. The tripod enplacements will not work unless you set them up to your respective ACS / RCE system. Also spoof the animations before using this system. Let me know if there's any bugs (shouldn't be anything major) Also shout out to Tung TungFree -
Combat Breaching (Chudasus Classic)
I have the obfuscated file but I likely won't be working on a remake of RCE for a while. It'll be considered once I finish a couple more Chudasus products. Not evem sure if I'll release the unobfuscated version of RCE for free either.
-
Military Combat Breaching (Chudasus Classic) guns and systems
Combat Breaching (Chudasus Classic) Chudasus here this time with Combat Breaching. It's sadly not really 1:1 with the actual thing but a couple features have been changed / improved. Should still be high quality but not 1:1 to the real system. Yeah that's pretty much all I have to say. File Information Submitter Ceasr Jones Submitted 08/05/26 Category Guns / Systems View File
-
Combat Breaching (Chudasus Classic)
- 331 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
Chudasus here this time with Combat Breaching. It's sadly not really 1:1 with the actual thing but a couple features have been changed / improved. Should still be high quality but not 1:1 to the real system. Yeah that's pretty much all I have to say.Free -
Military Indirect Fire (Tel Aviv Approved) guns and systems
It'll come in the near future, not now though. I'll need to go through Combat Breach and Combat Engineer before I try TAK.
-
Military Indirect Fire (Tel Aviv Approved) guns and systems
Indirect Fire (Tel Aviv Approved) Hey guys, back again with yet another Pegasus system. This time it's Indirect Fire, and it's another near 1:1 recreation of it. Yeah that's about it. If you have any of their other systems please send it to me and I'll do my best to recreate it Payhip: https://payhip.com/b/4Y0JE File Information Submitter Ceasr Jones Submitted 08/02/26 Category Guns / Systems View File
-
Indirect Fire (Tel Aviv Approved)
- 585 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
Hey guys, back again with yet another Pegasus system. This time it's Indirect Fire, and it's another near 1:1 recreation of it. Yeah that's about it. If you have any of their other systems please send it to me and I'll do my best to recreate it Payhip: https://payhip.com/b/4Y0JEFree -
Military Unmanned Aircraft (CRACKED?!) guns and systems
Unmanned Aircraft (CRACKED?!) Okay well I kinda lied, it's not a cracked version but a recreation of the UA system by Pegasus. It's a near-perfect 1:1 recreation. Mfs from Tel Aviv be obfuscating anything so I decided to make an open-source version for everyone to use and modify for their own needs. You don't need to rely on some guy in Tel Aviv to update it and you don't need to worry about them putting webhooks and vulnerabilities in your game. Also offers more customizability than their shit. This has little to no ACS support at the moment. Besides the native support its open-source modules had in the base system. If you have any of their other systems send it over to me. Especially TAK. Payhip: https://payhip.com/b/eK1Iz . File Information Submitter Ceasr Jones Submitted 06/17/26 Category Guns / Systems View File
-
Unmanned Aircraft (CRACKED?!)
- 1420 downloads
- Version 1.0.1
Okay well I kinda lied, it's not a cracked version but a recreation of the UA system by Pegasus. It's a near-perfect 1:1 recreation. Mfs from Tel Aviv be obfuscating anything so I decided to make an open-source version for everyone to use and modify for their own needs. You don't need to rely on some guy in Tel Aviv to update it and you don't need to worry about them putting webhooks and vulnerabilities in your game. Also offers more customizability than their shit. This has little to no ACS support at the moment. Besides the native support its open-source modules had in the base system. If you have any of their other systems send it over to me. Especially TAK. Payhip: https://payhip.com/b/eK1Iz .Free- 8 comments
- 11 reviews
-
3
-
Capital of the Realm (Kenzy's GOT)
- 247 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
A game with potential but ruined by bad actors, the owner is an alleged pedo and the management is retarded and Admin Abuse so I had to bring matters into my own hands Needless to say it was too easyFree -
Scripted Capital of the Realm (Kenzy's GOT)
Capital of the Realm (Kenzy's GOT) A game with potential but ruined by bad actors, the owner is an alleged pedo and the management is retarded and Admin Abuse so I had to bring matters into my own hands Needless to say it was too easy File Information Submitter Ceasr Jones Submitted 03/30/26 Category Scripted View File
-
Maps Psychotic Containment Facility - SAVEINSTANCED
Psychotic Containment Facility - SAVEINSTANCED Owner is a pedo and blackmails little girls with their own nudes, anyways here's this awesome map Most if not all assets can be found in repstorage, teams, and etc. Only thing not included is server code. Fuck pivotgrind I hate nasty ass pedos File Information Submitter Ceasr Jones Submitted 09/01/25 Category Maps View File
-
Psychotic Containment Facility - SAVEINSTANCED
- 450 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
Owner is a pedo and blackmails little girls with their own nudes, anyways here's this awesome map Most if not all assets can be found in repstorage, teams, and etc. Only thing not included is server code. Fuck pivotgrind I hate nasty ass pedosFree