Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

ShadowLord214

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ShadowLord214

  1. ACS

    ShadowLord214 commented on lowteon's file in Guns / Systems
    Pretty sure this is already given to the community bro but if not good job
  2. wut is an emulator all i did was copy and paste something from a different c4acked game
  3. wdym also don't post entire scripts in the comments
  4. Srry I sometimes forget
  5. The anims are dfelted sp0ofers can't find anb animation that doesn';t exist anymore
  6. Bro I made a file search ACSM cracked
  7. I am a cracker not a L word I help people break whitelists if they have a file not help people get things
  8. Wut should I drop next?
  9. ACSM Cracked Some acsm I took form a file and cracked trust. Proof of trust above Remember: https://github.com/kartFr/Asset-Reuploader the s word that's not allowed it File Information Submitter ShadowLord214 Submitted 09/01/25 Category Guns / Systems View File
    • 1518 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Some acsm I took form a file and cracked trust. Proof of trust above Remember: https://github.com/kartFr/Asset-Reuploader the s word that's not allowed it
    Free
  10. I t ain't work cos it got a whitelist If you still want I can give you cracked version
  11. https://www.roblox.com/communities/17101374/SOMSYS-STRIKE-ENGINE-WL#!/about I think it works

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.