Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
Files posted by axth
-
Rare file
May be complete may be not.
I don't know but if someone wants to check if everything works then be my guest
-- axth
- Free
- 49 Downloads
-
Some scripts may be bugged so fix in your own time.
Everything should be working fine, please DM me if there is a SERIOUS issue to fix
- Free
- 107 Downloads
-
THIS IS ONLY A MAP, NOT THE FULL GAME
Server Scripts are NOT working because the compiler CANNOT fetch them.
Rest of map is working fine
Ensure that MaterialService has the old ROBLOX textures for the full experience : )
- Free
- 21 Downloads
-
I found this after going through an old hard drive that I was going through to find my crypto 12 word phrase lol
Free since ima break bread with you all
For legal purposes I do not claim Ownership of this game nor do I the asseting/distribution of this Asset.
- Free
- 112 Downloads