Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

flamingo dahl

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Files posted by flamingo dahl

  1. (Important Note!!!)
    You need to remake a bit of the map!!!
    This is the Fort Sheridan revmap. You need to renew a group id for things to work as uniforms, vehicles and more.!!!
    • Free
    • 102 Downloads
  2. Important Message!!!

    I fixed so you can wear them bc when I tried first time it didn't work so yall know if it dosent work.
    Enjoy ur new uniforms of the United Kingdome Royal guards uniforms and more regiments.
    • Free
    • 212 Downloads
    • 5 Comments
  3. This is the RIO RP 1 ANO UPDATE official map.
    I am not the owner but I am a dev that stole the map bc the ownership is so inactive and all the staff!!! Here you go. Enjoy.

    • Free
    • 116 Downloads
    • 1 Comments

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.