Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

1dipo1ty

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Files posted by 1dipo1ty

  1. A shop map, it’s not official, looks like a fan map but I’m not really sure
    • Free
    • 46 Downloads
  2. This is the 2013NewDunkOfficeRevamp map. I don't remember exactly when I got it, just sharing what was deleted. This map is from BD Classic. I'm not really sure if the game is still alive, but anyway, the old NewDunkOffice map is now here
    • Free
    • 25 Downloads
    • 1 Comments
  3. Fixed 1999ForgottenGasStation characters
    • Free
    • 38 Downloads
  4. It's just a map uhm
    • Free
    • 32 Downloads
  5. map map ^ ^
    • Free
    • 57 Downloads
    • 1 Comments
  6. map map map
    • Free
    • 50 Downloads
  7. Blood Debt PMCcharacters
    • Free
    • 74 Downloads
    • 3 Comments
  8. Fixed RodinskayaStreetCharacters models
    • Free
    • 45 Downloads
  9. Fixed the weapon sight
    • Free
    • 45 Downloads
    • 1 Comments
  10. map 1998NoobicStreetRiot BD Fan Juggernaut Mode rbxlx
    this is a file of a map from BD Fan Juggernaut Mode, some of the assets on this map are broken
    • Free
    • 131 Downloads
    • 1 Comments
  11. this is my map, and it's different from the original because I modified it myself
    • Free
    • 300 Downloads
    • 4 Comments

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.