Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

fimose do mosley

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Files posted by fimose do mosley

  1. First I want to say that I didn't create or model the uniforms, I just scripted them for R15, I took the models from these people: ChickenStrip, Anthony Muller, cmertoff, Wild and MIO999
    Also remembering that this IS NOT THE FINALIZED VERSION and I am still working on it.
    There is no panzer division yet, but I will add it in the future. I will also include the Tiger H1 and the Sherman, and I will also change the parachute model so that it is more faithful to the time.
    • Free
    • 463 Downloads

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.