Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Trading NFG assets ONLY!!!!!

Featured Replies

DISCORD (crack.z) <----- DM ME MY DISCORD IS HERE
Trading WW2 and NFG sets trading is possible come ask me any questions if you want TRANSACTIONS ARE REQUIRED FIRST BEFORE SETS ARE SENT!! I have way more then just these so ask all you want from the NFG web page will be way cheaper than they sell by NFG

NEWER STUFF NOW

Looking For :

21st Waffen Mountain Division of the SS "Skanderbeg" https://payhip.com/b/uKUh8

Standard Army Feldgendarmerie (MUST BE ALL UNARCHIVED MESHED WITH ALL THE EAGLES AND STUFF) https://payhip.com/b/BTntU

Wehrmacht-Panzerdivision Panzer wrap Set https://payhip.com/b/dURpf

26th Sturm of the 6th Standarte, SA-Group “Bayerische Ostmark” https://payhip.com/b/tia6G

Adolf Hitler Uniform Set https://payhip.com/b/unHyo

USMC Pacific Uniform Pack https://payhip.com/b/o6G4h

23rd SS Volunteer Grenadier Division https://payhip.com/b/23dxB

 I have about everyting so feel free to ask me anything if I have the model or asset (Also have some cool rare stuff too)

(note im not a nz or support any of these things during ww2)

MY DISCORD DM ME I WILL NOT RESPOND ON DB (crack.z)

(PICTURES SEEN ARE OUT OF DATE AND OLD BUT I HAVE SOME NEWER STUFF AND STUFF THAT ISN'T ON DARKBLOX)
(ANY THING NOT LISTED I HAVE IT)

Screenshot 2026-02-22 at 2.02.53 AM.png

Screenshot 2026-02-22 at 2.03.14 AM.png

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.