Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
Everything posted by crack.z
-
Trading NFG assets ONLY!!!!!
This is a outdated post but please DM me if you want a new list and trade @midas
-
Trading NFG assets ONLY!!!!! (VERY ACTIVE POST)!!!!! NEWLIST
Well you can get it off of the NFG shop or webpage but it is extremely expensive some times and some people are unable to pay that price so I provide them a offer to trade. People also use these sets to use in their WW2 genre games, further conversation will be in DM's (crack.z) @Pathans
-
NFG Fieldjendarmerie-SS
i do
-
Trading NFG assets ONLY!!!!! (VERY ACTIVE POST)!!!!! NEWLIST
Ww2 Uniforms and Assets.
- Getting Textures Back From NFG Assets
-
Trading NFG assets ONLY!!!!! (VERY ACTIVE POST)!!!!! NEWLIST
VERY ACTIVE WILL RESPOND 100% AT THE TIME 24/7 DISCORD (crack.z) <----- DM ME MY DISCORD IS HERE Trading WW2 and NFG sets trading is possible come ask me any questions if you want TRANSACTIONS ARE REQUIRED FIRST BEFORE SETS ARE SENT!! I have way more then these images so ask all you want from the NFG web page the sets will be 100% way cheaper than they sell by NFG NEWER STUFF NOW Looking For : Imperial Japanese set https://payhip.com/b/nR12e John Smith's Office from The Man in the High Castle https://payhip.com/b/AIjrD Wehrmacht-Panzerdivision Panzer wrap Set https://payhip.com/b/dURpf 26th Sturm of the 6th Standarte, SA-Group “Bayerische Ostmark” https://payhip.com/b/tia6G USMC Pacific Uniform Pack https://payhip.com/b/o6G4h 23rd SS Volunteer Grenadier Division https://payhip.com/b/23dxB WarSaw Ghettos https://payhip.com/b/GYJav City Of Hamburg - Nazi Version https://payhip.com/b/E5wCZ I have about everyting so feel free to ask me anything if I have the model or asset (Also have some cool rare stuff too from NFG so ask away what you need) (note im not a nz or support any of these things during ww2) MY DISCORD DM ME I WILL NOT RESPOND ON DB (crack.z) <----- WILL RESPOND 100% AT A TIME VERY ACTIVE (PICTURES SEEN ARE OUT OF DATE AND OLD BUT I HAVE SOME NEWER STUFF AND STUFF THAT ISN'T ON DARKBLOX AND NFG WEBPAGE I HAVE UNRELEASED STUFF) (ANY THING NOT LISTED I HAVE IT)
- NFG Nazi Hamburg Map
-
Trading NFG assets ONLY!!!!! (VERY ACTIVE POST)!!!!! NEWLIST
@Woodlandicus I do come DM me if you want to have a offer, I have about every legion set apart from 23rd SS Volunteer Grenadier Division
-
hitlerjugend uniforms
-
Trading NFG assets ONLY!!!!! (VERY ACTIVE POST)!!!!! NEWLIST
VERY ACTIVE WILL RESPOND 100% AT THE TIME 24/7 DISCORD (crack.z) <----- DM ME MY DISCORD IS HERE Trading WW2 and NFG sets trading is possible come ask me any questions if you want TRANSACTIONS ARE REQUIRED FIRST BEFORE SETS ARE SENT!! I have way more then these images so ask all you want from the NFG web page the sets will be 100% way cheaper than they sell by NFG NEWER STUFF NOW Looking For : Imperial Japanese set https://payhip.com/b/nR12e Deutschland Erwache Standard - Hamburg https://payhip.com/b/ERgbd Wehrmacht-Panzerdivision Panzer wrap Set https://payhip.com/b/dURpf 26th Sturm of the 6th Standarte, SA-Group “Bayerische Ostmark” https://payhip.com/b/tia6G USMC Pacific Uniform Pack https://payhip.com/b/o6G4h 23rd SS Volunteer Grenadier Division https://payhip.com/b/23dxB WarSaw Ghettos https://payhip.com/b/GYJav City Of Hamburg - Nazi Version https://payhip.com/b/E5wCZ I have about everyting so feel free to ask me anything if I have the model or asset (Also have some cool rare stuff too from NFG so ask away what you need) (note im not a nz or support any of these things during ww2) MY DISCORD DM ME I WILL NOT RESPOND ON DB (crack.z) <----- WILL RESPOND 100% AT A TIME VERY ACTIVE (PICTURES SEEN ARE OUT OF DATE AND OLD BUT I HAVE SOME NEWER STUFF AND STUFF THAT ISN'T ON DARKBLOX) (ANY THING NOT LISTED I HAVE IT)
-
NFG Waffle's Censored Standard Army Revamped
have a uncensored version feel free to dm me discord: crack.z
-
TRADING NFG ASSETS ( NEW UPDATED LIST)
DISCORD (crack.z) <----- DM ME MY DISCORD IS HERE Trading WW2 and NFG sets trading is possible come ask me any questions if you want TRANSACTIONS ARE REQUIRED FIRST BEFORE SETS ARE SENT!! I have way more then just these so ask all you want from the NFG web page will be way cheaper than they sell by NFG NEWER STUFF NOW Looking For : Imperial Japanese set https://payhip.com/b/nR12e Deutschland Erwache Standard - Hamburg https://payhip.com/b/ERgbd Wehrmacht-Panzerdivision Panzer wrap Set https://payhip.com/b/dURpf 26th Sturm of the 6th Standarte, SA-Group “Bayerische Ostmark” https://payhip.com/b/tia6G USMC Pacific Uniform Pack https://payhip.com/b/o6G4h 23rd SS Volunteer Grenadier Division https://payhip.com/b/23dxB I have about everyting so feel free to ask me anything if I have the model or asset (Also have some cool rare stuff too) (note im not a nz or support any of these things during ww2) MY DISCORD DM ME I WILL NOT RESPOND ON DB (crack.z) (PICTURES SEEN ARE OUT OF DATE AND OLD BUT I HAVE SOME NEWER STUFF AND STUFF THAT ISN'T ON DARKBLOX) (ANY THING NOT LISTED I HAVE IT)
- NFG Greatcoat where?
-
Trading NFG assets ONLY!!!!!
DISCORD (crack.z) <----- DM ME MY DISCORD IS HERE Trading WW2 and NFG sets trading is possible come ask me any questions if you want TRANSACTIONS ARE REQUIRED FIRST BEFORE SETS ARE SENT!! I have way more then just these so ask all you want from the NFG web page will be way cheaper than they sell by NFG NEWER STUFF NOW Looking For : 21st Waffen Mountain Division of the SS "Skanderbeg" https://payhip.com/b/uKUh8 Standard Army Feldgendarmerie (MUST BE ALL UNARCHIVED MESHED WITH ALL THE EAGLES AND STUFF) https://payhip.com/b/BTntU Wehrmacht-Panzerdivision Panzer wrap Set https://payhip.com/b/dURpf 26th Sturm of the 6th Standarte, SA-Group “Bayerische Ostmark” https://payhip.com/b/tia6G USMC Pacific Uniform Pack https://payhip.com/b/o6G4h 23rd SS Volunteer Grenadier Division https://payhip.com/b/23dxB I have about everyting so feel free to ask me anything if I have the model or asset (Also have some cool rare stuff too) (note im not a nz or support any of these things during ww2) MY DISCORD DM ME I WILL NOT RESPOND ON DB (crack.z) (PICTURES SEEN ARE OUT OF DATE AND OLD BUT I HAVE SOME NEWER STUFF AND STUFF THAT ISN'T ON DARKBLOX) (ANY THING NOT LISTED I HAVE IT)
-
Trading NFG assets ONLY!!!!!
DISCORD (crack.z) <----- DM ME MY DISCORD IS HERE Trading WW2 and NFG sets trading is possible come ask me any questions if you want TRANSACTIONS ARE REQUIRED FIRST BEFORE SETS ARE SENT!! I have way more then just these so ask all you want from the NFG web page will be way cheaper than they sell by NFG NEWER STUFF NOW Looking For : 21st Waffen Mountain Division of the SS "Skanderbeg" https://payhip.com/b/uKUh8 Standard Army Feldgendarmerie (MUST BE ALL UNARCHIVED MESHED WITH ALL THE EAGLES AND STUFF) https://payhip.com/b/BTntU Wehrmacht-Panzerdivision Panzer wrap Set https://payhip.com/b/dURpf 26th Sturm of the 6th Standarte, SA-Group “Bayerische Ostmark” https://payhip.com/b/tia6G Adolf Hitler Uniform Set https://payhip.com/b/unHyo USMC Pacific Uniform Pack https://payhip.com/b/o6G4h 23rd SS Volunteer Grenadier Division https://payhip.com/b/23dxB I have about everyting so feel free to ask me anything if I have the model or asset (Also have some cool rare stuff too) (note im not a nz or support any of these things during ww2) MY DISCORD DM ME I WILL NOT RESPOND ON DB (crack.z) (PICTURES SEEN ARE OUT OF DATE AND OLD BUT I HAVE SOME NEWER STUFF AND STUFF THAT ISN'T ON DARKBLOX) (ANY THING NOT LISTED I HAVE IT)
-
Solitary | FULL SCRIPTED | leet
Great content man but are you able to [T32 Remodel!] Midnight Racing: Tokyo with all of the vehicles and fully loaded maps?
- 1 comment
- 1 review
-
Trading NFG assets ONLY!!!!!
DISCORD (crack.z) Trading WW2 and NFG sets trading is possible come ask me any questions if you want TRANSACTIONS ARE REQUIRED FIRST BEFORE SETS ARE SENT!! I have way more then just these so ask all you want from the NFG web page will be way cheaper than they sell by NFG NEWER STUFF NOW Looking For : 21st Waffen Mountain Division of the SS "Skanderbeg" https://payhip.com/b/uKUh8 Standard Army Feldgendarmerie (MUST BE ALL UNARCHIVED MESHED WITH ALL THE EAGLES AND STUFF) https://payhip.com/b/BTntU Wehrmacht-Panzerdivision Panzer wrap Set https://payhip.com/b/dURpf 26th Sturm of the 6th Standarte, SA-Group “Bayerische Ostmark” https://payhip.com/b/tia6G Adolf Hitler Uniform Set https://payhip.com/b/unHyo USMC Pacific Uniform Pack https://payhip.com/b/o6G4h I have about everyting so feel free to ask me anything if I have the model or asset (Also have some cool rare stuff too) (note im not a nz or support any of these things during ww2) MY DISCORD DM ME I WILL NOT RESPOND ON DB (crack.z) (PICTURES SEEN ARE OUT OF DATE AND OLD BUT I HAVE SOME NEWER STUFF AND STUFF THAT ISN'T ON DARKBLOX)
-
Trading NFG assets ONLY!!!!!
-
Trading and selling WW2 and NFG sets
hey, this is a old post but i also do trades as well not only transactions, and i also offer unreleased or custom sets to 👍
-
NFG NFG Early Paramilitary SA
NFG Early Paramilitary SA nothing special but uh yeah you guys can have it (3erucys dm me) (CUSTOM REQUEST CAN BE MADE) Selling and trading WW2 and NFG sets trading is possible come ask me any questions if you want (TRANSACTIONS ARE REQUIRED FIRST BEFORE SETS ARE SENT!!) I have way more\ then just these so ask all you want from the NFG web page will be way cheaper than they sell by NFG NEWER STUFF NOW Looking For : (**3. SS-Panzerdivision, Totenkopf Set**)-most needed (**1. SS-Panzerdivision, Leibstandarte SS A.H.**)-most needed (**2. SS-Panzerdivision, Das Reich Set**)-most needed (**Standard Army División Azul Set**)-most needed Newest RS chambers Newest World capital germania Ask me anything if I have the model or asset (note im not a nz or support any of these things during ww2) PHOTO SEEN IS JUST A TEMPLATE I HAVE WAY MORE Dm(crewstem_12273) (TRANSACTIONS ARE REQUIRED FIRST BEFORE SETS ARE SENT!!) (MULTIPLE VOUCHES) File Information Submitter uhamazing2222 Submitted 04/27/25 Category NFG View File
-
NFG NFG Japanese legion CUSTOM (made by me very old)
NFG Japanese legion CUSTOM (made by me very old) yeah free release why not? it is really nothing special (CUSTOM REQUEST CAN BE MADE) Selling and trading WW2 and NFG sets trading is possible come ask me any questions if you want (TRANSACTIONS ARE REQUIRED FIRST BEFORE SETS ARE SENT!!) I have way more\ then just these so ask all you want from the NFG web page will be way cheaper than they sell by NFG NEWER STUFF NOW Looking For : (**3. SS-Panzerdivision, Totenkopf Set**)-most needed (**1. SS-Panzerdivision, Leibstandarte SS A.H.**)-most needed (**2. SS-Panzerdivision, Das Reich Set**)-most needed (**Standard Army División Azul Set**)-most needed Newest RS chambers Newest World capital germania Ask me anything if I have the model or asset (note im not a nz or support any of these things during ww2) PHOTO SEEN IS JUST A TEMPLATE I HAVE WAY MORE Dm(crewstem_12273) (TRANSACTIONS ARE REQUIRED FIRST BEFORE SETS ARE SENT!!) (MULTIPLE VOUCHES) File Information Submitter uhamazing2222 Submitted 04/26/25 Category NFG View File
-
Trading and selling WW2 and NFG sets
(CUSTOM REQUEST CAN BE MADE) Selling and trading WW2 and NFG sets trading is possible come ask me any questions if you want (TRANSACTIONS ARE REQUIRED FIRST BEFORE SETS ARE SENT!!) I have way more\ then just these so ask all you want from the NFG web page will be way cheaper than they sell by NFG NEWER STUFF NOW Looking For : (**Newest Diplomats ) -most important needed (**Standard Army Gebirgsjäger Set**) -most needed (**Standard Army Calvary Set**)-most needed (**Standard Army División Azul Set**)-most needed Newest RS chambers Newest World capital germania Ask me anything if I have the model or asset (note im not a nz or support any of these things during ww2) PHOTO SEEN IS JUST A TEMPLATE I HAVE WAY MORE Dm(crewstem_12273) (TRANSACTIONS ARE REQUIRED FIRST BEFORE SETS ARE SENT!!) (MULTIPLE VOUCHES)
-
Trading and selling WW2 and NFG sets
(CAN ALSO MAKE CUSTOM STUFF) Selling and trading WW2 and NFG sets trading is possible come ask me any questions if you want (TRANSACTIONS ARE REQUIRED FIRST BEFORE SETS ARE SENT!!) I have way more then just these so ask all you want from the NFG web page will be way cheaper than they sell by NFG NEWER STUFF NOW Looking For : (**Newest Diplomats ) -most important needed (**Standard Army Gebirgsjäger Set**) -most needed (**Standard Army Calvary Set**)-most needed (**Standard Army División Azul Set**)-most needed Newest RS chambers Newest World capital germania Ask me anything if I have the model or asset (note im not a nz or support any of these things during ww2) PHOTO SEEN IS JUST A TEMPLATE I HAVE WAY MORE Dm(crewstem_12273) (TRANSACTIONS ARE REQUIRED FIRST BEFORE SETS ARE SENT!!) (MULTIPLE VOUCHES)
-
Trading and selling WW2 and NFG sets
Selling and trading WW2 and NFG sets trading is possible come ask me any questions if you want (TRANSACTIONS ARE REQUIRED FIRST BEFORE SETS ARE SENT!!) I have way more then just these so ask all you want from the NFG web page will be way cheaper than they sell by NFG NEWER STUFF NOW Looking For : (**Newest Diplomats ) -most important needed (**Standard Army Gebirgsjäger Set**) -most needed (**Standard Army Calvary Set**)-most needed (**Standard Army División Azul Set**)-most needed Newest RS chambers Newest World capital germania Ask me anything if I have the model or asset (note im not a nz or support any of these things during ww2) PHOTO SEEN IS JUST A TEMPLATE I HAVE WAY MORE Dm(crewstem_12273) (TRANSACTIONS ARE REQUIRED FIRST BEFORE SETS ARE SENT!!)
-
Trading and selling WW2 and NFG sets
Selling and trading WW2 and NFG sets trading is possible come ask me any questions if you want TRANSACTIONS ARE REQUIRED FIRST BEFORE SETS ARE SENT!! I have way more then just these so ask all you want from the NFG web page will be way cheaper than they sell by NFG NEWER STUFF NOW Looking For : (**NEWEST Formal Waffen Event uniforms**) - most important needed (**Newest Diplomats ) -most important Newest RS chambers Newest World capital germania dm (crewstem_12273)