Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Requesting Ventura Radio System Sounds

Featured Replies

Hello!

I'm specifically requesting for the Sounds within the Radio System, I don't care if they're privated, I can handle that myself.

Specifically, I'm looking for the Panic Sound where the Female AI Dispatcher has the following lines, or something similar:


"All Units, 10-99, Code Nine Nine Nine, repeat, Code Nine Nine Nine." "Officer needs help." "Emergency, traffic only. Standby for Tones." [PANIC BUTTON TONE] [TONE] "Responding Field Supervisor, identify Code 3 Priority."

🌴Project Ventura™ | Play on Roblox

Hello! I found some animations, how do you handle them if they are private? May I have a tutorial?

  • Author
12 hours ago, WadeEv said:

Hello! I found some animations, how do you handle them if they are private? May I have a tutorial?

I unfortunately don't know how to handle private animations, I'm looking for just the sounds, and sounds only, even if they are private.

  • Author
On 3/6/2026 at 6:48 AM, WadeEv said:

If they are private, you cant use them..

Are you referring to the animations or sounds?

I stated I was looking for sounds, NOT animations.

If you're referring to privated sounds, you can download privated sounds with a certain Discord Bot, and then re-upload them.

  • 6 months later...
On 3/8/2026 at 4:12 AM, Dingus said:

Are you referring to the animations or sounds?

I stated I was looking for sounds, NOT animations.

If you're referring to privated sounds, you can download privated sounds with a certain Discord Bot, and then re-upload them.

The RS radio uses I am pretty sure a custom VA for it or even maybe a automated system I'm not entirely so sure so don't take my word on it.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.