Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
Everything posted by Dingus
-
simple showcase ambient lighting small map though
-
1.19.1 twisted beta roblox tornado chasing game
fuck no theres like 100k+ lines of code purely for the weather system alone
-
Sandy Shores Training Center SCRIPTED
- Requesting Ventura Radio System Sounds
- Requesting Ventura Radio System Sounds
- Fort moore, Cole Range
-
Requesting Ventura Radio System Sounds
Hello! I'm specifically requesting for the Sounds within the Radio System, I don't care if they're privated, I can handle that myself. Specifically, I'm looking for the Panic Sound where the Female AI Dispatcher has the following lines, or something similar: "All Units, 10-99, Code Nine Nine Nine, repeat, Code Nine Nine Nine." "Officer needs help." "Emergency, traffic only. Standby for Tones." [PANIC BUTTON TONE] [TONE] "Responding Field Supervisor, identify Code 3 Priority." 🌴Project Ventura™ | Play on Roblox
- Police motorcycles
-
Glock 17 w/ Trijicon RMR
- 1 review
-
1