Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

Various CSGWorks Products

Featured Replies

I recently got scammed by CSGWorks, I bought 2 broken scripts and instead of giving me the refund I deserved, they constantly called me slurs, so I want my payback against them by acquiring the vehicles I don't already have and the other assets I need, anyways these are the assets I'm requesting for:
- CSG Rescue Vehicle Pack
- Bus Pack
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ CSG Pack
- Ford F150 Pack [CSG]
- CSG DOT Pack
- CSG GMC Pack
- CSG Chrysler 300C Pack
- CSG Ford Raptor Pack
- CSG Chevy Express Van Pack
- CSG Humvee Pack
- CSG 1998 Grand Cherokee Pack
- 1987 Chevrolet Caprice
- CSG 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe
- CSG 2016 Ford Explorer
- CSG 2009 Chevy Impala
- CSG Chevy Silverado 1500 Pack
- CSG 2012 Mercedes Sprinter Van
- CSG Toyota Hilux Pack
- CSG Hawkei Armored Vehicle
- CSG Cybertruck
- 2001 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
- CSG Generic ATV Pack
- Specialized Vehicle Pack
- Bank Building w/ Interior
- Generic Store
- Corner Store w/ Interior
- Fitness Central Gym [INTERIOR]
- Evidence Locker Interior Pack
- CSG Vector Lightbar
- RX2700 CSG Emergency Lightbar

  • Author

I have some cars and I have 2 scripts, but it's pointless to share the team changer and the animated doors since they're broken

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.