Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Smith Wayne

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Smith Wayne

  1. worst map I ever seen
  2. So why uploading map that isnt full completed terrain and buildings
  3. Everything is just all UniversalSynSaveInstance I see in scripts
  4. This isn't full map, it only got half road,building and cars. no terrains
  5. oh that fine unless you got any different state would work
  6. Is there Arrowhead server or group I can see
    So reason why cars dont work it because it required LEOPlugins required. So where to put it? LEOPlugins -> ServerStorage LEOPlugins.rbxm
  7. I think those locker n armors are from mountain interactive. I did try set R6 to test locker vest/belt didnt work for me. so might have to replace different locker system
  8. is it supposed to be r6 or r15 cuz acs gun dont work and cant get vest/belt put on after changing group ID
  9. Also main menu loading screen broken?
  10. Are those separated file compared one is just testing system before uploading it to main game
  11. https://kwstudio.org/b/halo-inspired-summer-academy-map?layout=mp&marketplace=search If anyone have this map
  12. Also and police vehicle spawn too not sure how
  13. how do I edit money, car dealer, police locker able get uniform
  14. Oh that fine, I hope you or someone able have it
  15. Everything look good, do you have any more map or cars
  16. Is it fully scripted chassis
  17. I like unmarkedmustangdarkhorse but how do I make it more bright
  18. Also I noticed how come MCSO only got one vehicle?

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.