Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

New Blood Debt Assets

Featured Replies

Can someone saveinstance the new Blood Debt International affairs update, preferably on one of the new maps as well?

just so I can have the new weapons and what not

2 minutes ago, Xyzzz said:
How do you get the maps?

Shhhhhhhh🤫

55 минут назад, Gayfer67 сказал:

Shhhhhhhh🤫

Do you have scripted guns from the new blood debt?

5 hours ago, thecool45 said:

Do you have scripted guns from the new blood debt?

yea why?

1 hour ago, Gayfer67 said:

yea why?

wait do you have like gun models of the International affairs update? if so can you drop it here?

8 minutes ago, other larp said:

wait do you have like gun models of the International affairs update? if so can you drop it here?

Maybe

Let me think about it

9 часов назад, Gayfer67 сказал:

yea why?

I’m just making my own game using the BD engine, and I’d like to add new guns from the new BD to diversify the weaponry. If you don’t mind, could you give them to me?

4 hours ago, thecool45 said:

I’m just making my own game using the BD engine, and I’d like to add new guns from the new BD to diversify the weaponry. If you don’t mind, could you give them to me?

Dm me I don’t want to give it out here

6 минут назад, Gayfer67 сказал:

Dm me I don’t want to give it out here

I wrote to you, check your DM

27 minutes ago, Gayfer67 said:

Dm me I don’t want to give it out here

i also dmed you about the gun models

1 minute ago, other larp said:

i also dmed you about the gun mode

I know i have to get the guns rn if i can find it

6 minutes ago, other larp said:

ah alr well i will be waiting

Check your Messages

Edited by Gayfer67

3 minutes ago, gorpgorpzablorp said:

creator's friend asked you to not give out techoffice2000

mostly because it's not from official blood debt

Just now, gorpgorpzablorp said:

mostly because it's not from official blood debt

Bd old fan jugg used asseted bd gun system. Besides it’s not the character models just the map.

Edited by Gayfer67

4 hours ago, DovaiMarazu said:

Fuckin' hell you're a great one for this aye, keep it up. Does the NOEX file contain characaters though?

No not yet

17 minutes ago, jimmyfalonyoutub said:

Will you be releasing more files? I'd love to see Kuai Pan, the other maps, and hopefully the characters too

The Kuai Pan has a lot of character models so it will take me about 1-2 months to get all of them

does everyone like have the bouquest with the unions fixed along with the hw226 shield? just asking btw and no i dont care much about scripts just need them for rendersimage.png

14 hours ago, Gayfer67 said:

Bd old fan jugg used asseted bd gun system. Besides it’s not the character models just the map.

they still asked not to take the maps because they dont want people using them for their own projects without their permission

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.