Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

thecool45

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by thecool45

  1. а в лс не можешь новую версию отправить?
  2. Can you send me the Vendetta Juggernaut file in dm, please? Or a link to where the file was published.
  3. Есть файл у кого нибудь?
  4. качество слишком хорошее
  5. беги за зелёнкой
  6. не бойся я тебя защищу
  7. дай пж
  8. Hello, can you send me all the maps from the BD revamp pls
  9. I wrote to you, check your DM
  10. I’m just making my own game using the BD engine, and I’d like to add new guns from the new BD to diversify the weaponry. If you don’t mind, could you give them to me?
  11. Do you have scripted guns from the new blood debt?
  12. Hi, can I have the game file please?
  13. How do I replace an actor? I just don't understand it at all.
  14. можешь снова файл выложить пж

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.