Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

DM me if you want some Blood debt Assets or stuff

Featured Replies

DM me if you need guns or maps or characters from blood debt

My Dms are open and I will sometimes reply or I will post the files here

Do you have that one black guy (not tryna sound racist because I dont remember his name) from one of the new maps? I wanna make him because hes tuff.

Everyone p

41 minutes ago, Koteika3000 said:

Can you make Lyudmila Rozenchuk?

I could try to fix her unions

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 минут назад, usfreedomlovers сказал:

vendetta juggernaut file was released

Can you send me the Vendetta Juggernaut file in dm, please? Or a link to where the file was published.

21 hours ago, randomguy69 said:

do you have vendetta juggernaut file? and do you have the map files from this game

I have it but I’m not giving it out

1 hour ago, Gayfer67 said:

I have it but I’m not giving it out

do you plan on giing it out someday or will it remain private

It will Remain private

9 hours ago, Gayfer67 said:

It will Remain private

all i need is the anims mate mind sliding them in dms? or models?

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.